Simple Floral Hoop Wreath


Hoop wreaths are an easy way to dress up a space! I probably end up making one or two per week!  They are quick, inexpensive, easy to make and have a big impact in a room!

For this particular hoop wreath I was going for simple Spring. I wanted light and bright that would bring some color to a bland tan room. Starting out, I picked the leaves, dark green and a tad bit shiny!  

For the flowers, I picked out light blues, light greens and a white flower with a yellow center to put smack dab in the middle. 

After fiddling around with the position of the flowers, I was quick to glue it down! If I don't glue it down quickly, I tend to re-positions and re-position for way too long! 

List of tools & Supplies: 
- Hot glue gun 
- 14" wooden embroidery hoop 
- Variety of artificial flowers, leaves and stems 

- Floral tape( to hid imperfections) 

-Christine 

Comments

Popular Posts