My Arbonne Weight loss Journey


What is Arbonne? "Arbonne believe in a holistic approach to beauty, health and wellbeing, focusing on the whole person to help them flourish inside and out.Our product philosophy embraces the connection between a healthier mind, stronger body, and more beautiful skin. 100% Vegan, Cruelty-Free.We innovate using plant-based ingredients grounded in science and clinical research with high standards for safety and sustainability.We collaborate with holistic experts and our passionate community for new products and education.Our healthy living lifestyle and entrepreneurial business opportunity foster a positive mindset that helps people and communities flourish." Arbonne International

My Arbonne story started five years ago when a neighbor, Jen Clark, invited me to an Arbonne party! I was apprehensive at first, I had never heard of the company and the products seemed expensive. But, I fell in love with Arbonne's products immediately after trying them and just as importantly I fell in love with their ethical & natural approach to beauty. 
While I use all Arbonne products from skincare to hair. I originally took interest in the Nutrition line! Having been over weight for most of my life I wanted to get health from the inside out! The Nutrition line is vegan, gluten free, cruelty free and so much more. After a few months of doing the Detox Diet (no gluten, soy, dairy, processed foods etc.) I was feeling better than ever. I wasn't having headaches, I had energy without a crash in the afternoon and I was finally starting to drop weight. My initial weight-loss journey took about a two years, I dropped over 70 pounds and I felt absolutely amazing. (From when I actually committed to doing Arbonne) I was working out at least five days a week, eating well and getting solid sleep, and my anxiety and depression were manageable! 

The picture on the right was taken three years ago... I was weighing in at about 130 lbs. I was strong and energetic. However, in December of 2016 I had an accident that changed that. I slipped on ice leaving my sisters house and herniated 3 discs in my lower back. I could barely move for six months. Excruciating pain every time I took a step or went from sitting to standing. I went from being extremely active to being sedentary, my anxiety and depression crept back in as I watched my hard work fade away. I spent much of the next two years going to chiropractic appointments, Physical Therapy appointments and getting injections in my spine to help with the pain. (Yes the injections were scary haha) 

Life finally got back to semi-normal in 2018. I had gone back and graduated from college, I got a job in higher education and I was finally able to move "normally" with minimal pain. But during the years that I was injured and my depression crept back in I had gained back all 70 lbs. of the weight that I had worked so hard to lose. For the last year an a half I have been in pretty extreme denial of where I am, where I've put myself... But, now Im back, and I am more motivated than ever to get healthy. I know what it feels like and I want it badly! 

I've ordered my Arbonne Nutrition Kit and I am ready to get back into shape, and feel proud of myself again!


Shop Arbonne Here

Follow me on my weight loss journey! Check back into the blog for progress and updates! 





-Christine 


Comments

Popular Posts